Sunday 2 March 2014

Animals Have Feelings Also

I was brought up to believe that all life was sacred, and that incorporated the lives of animals.



As I grew up, I realized that some animals have been bred for human consumption, and despite the fact that this did not sit properly with me I knew it was the way in the planet, and accepted as standard practice. However I do possess a issue with all the killing of animals for sport, males and guns and traps taking the lives of innocent creatures. I have numerous white- tailed deer that wander by way of my garden, and even though I frequently blame them for the destruction of my plants (and emptying my bird feeders!) I watch them as they care for their young. How could this lovely creature be slaughtered and it is young be an orphan just to satisfy a want for man to kill?



I function with my nearby humane society, and I am shocked at the lots of cats and dogs that are cruelly treated. 1 cat had been shot inside the mouth by a group of teenagers and had been lying in pain for quite a few hours ahead of becoming located. It had to possess a complete jaw reconstruction, at a terrific expense for the owner, and suffered lots of hours of discomfort. Yet another instance where a kitten had been placed inside a microwave, just in order that the owner could see how it would re-act.



These men and women who inflict such cruelty need to have very stiff penalties placed on them, sadly it might only be monetary, but at the least that may well deter other individuals from undertaking the same issue. We are also lenient at present for all those who make animals endure with no remorse.



I watched as some guys have been placing out lots of geese decoys inside a farmer's field hoping to encourage a flock of geese who were migrating south to land.



Then certainly, they would proceed to shoot as a lot of as they could ahead of the geese could fly away, this can be referred to as "sport". These geese mate for life so if one is killed out of a pair then the other is left to mourn and face the rest of it's life alone, only an animal some would say, so what does it matter?



I really feel that the punishment for such inhumane therapy should reflect the nature of your crime, and that prison time for extreme instances need to be a matter obviously and justice for all those who cannot speak for themselves.



Get more information about the wild please visit http://albino-animals.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment